It goes without saying, that the year 2020 leading over to half of 2021 has been especially challenging for all of us. Some having more difficulty than others because of how many lost their jobs. Many of us are forced to adjust to endure these difficult times, so many of us are now searching for potential jobs online.
So to help any competent Web Designers to find a job online, these are a few tips that may help you:
1.) Spread the word in all forms
– telling your friends, relatives and even close acquaintances that you’re looking for work can increase your chances in finding one. The more people who know that you’re looking for work, the more leads you’ll likely get. Sending cold emails to prospective employers is also a valid option, but is much more dependent on luck.
2.) Join specialized social media groups
– these specialized groups that can be found in well known social media sites can be effective tools for finding any open job offers.
While Facebook is still by far the most popular and widely used social networking site, making connections with other social media sites like Instagram, Twitter and WhatsApp would benefit you in the long run
3.) Show off your personal website
– By showing your personal website, you are also putting on display the extent of your Web Designing skills. If a potential client sees a sample of your work and deems them as satisfactory, they are more inclined to give you the job.
4.) Search through career pages
– these are advertisement pages where employers provide substantial information about any jobs that are available for his/her business. A somewhat dependable area to look for job offers as employers would be answering our basic questions upfront before going any further. Just type “careers” or “jobs” for Web Designers on Google and ads for open jobs will be listed for you to browse.
5.) Explore freelancing platforms
– Freelance platforms are basically massive virtual marketplaces that are used by employers and online workers from all over the world. Providing a hassle-free and convenient method of transaction for both parties.
Examples would be:
This course is great for aspiring or current Freelancers, Virtual Assistants, Website Managers, Web Designers, and Business entrepreneurs who want to learn how to build and design their own website.
- Understanding Web Design and WordPress
- Exploring the cPanel and Installing WordPress
- Exploring the WordPress Admin Dashboard
- Web Designing using Page Builders
- Building a Landing Page and Basic Email Marketing
- Create an Online Shop with WooCommerce
- Building a Membership Site
- Basic SEO
- Basic HTML and CSS
- Marketing and Growing your Business
Our course comes with:
* 10 recorded coaching sessions
* 2 live coaching sessions
* Learning teams
* Personalized feedbacking
* Lifetime assistance
* With online certification after course completion
* Free OJT/apprenticeship
* Hiring referrals to FVA agency partners
* In-house hiring opportunity via our global brand, Surge