In this time of COVID-19 how we should adapt to the new norm? This is the longest rest we have had so far after so many years since the pandemics of the past. This month-long rest though has brought us many challenges especially as to how we explore the days after days after days.
Personally, this pandemic should not beat our strength. Try to imagine the vast possibilities life has to offer. This should not end this way. Let’s be positive. Why not adapt to this trend and get the point of simply taking advantage while it lasts?
Covid-19 is by far, has contributed both pros and cons especially to professionals who have had their jobs rested as well. Some just enjoyed the month-long rest, some managed to finally do their hobbies, others are keeping busy spending so much time with their loved ones, some are discovering and experimenting new things to try on, and
others went to online learning programs and discovered online’s unlimited possibilities.
These new sets of trends have pushed a lot of opportunities despite the crisis it has brought to our lives. From the simplest individual up to the elite business sectors, no one was spared from.
Have you tried sitting on a couch thinking you can become somebody even if you are just at home?
The conversion so far by staying at home opens a new light for the people willing to work from home. Others who have lost their jobs or plainly quit their jobs spent googling online looking for something they could benefit from.
We at Filipino Virtual Assistance is one of those established online academies, offering courses that would benefit each individual who would wish to improve their knowledge on online business both on how to offer your services and how to advertise your products. And eventually, improve your life.
Optimize the very person you are by moving on to life despite the Covid-19 pandemic.
One of the best things you could enjoy online where learning is by far the most in-demand online is enrolling in a Web Design Course. Why?
I’ll go straight forward to that, Clients around the world are now in need of an individual who can handle things not just on Social Media but most especially on a website level.
Imagine you are losing your job due to a pandemic but you know you can do so much better than being depressed to adapt to a new norm.
When it comes to evaluating ourselves during this pandemic period, one has something in mind:
- What are the things that I could do to maximize my time?
- How can I improve myself while under quarantine?
- Am I seeing the best side of this pandemic?
- Should there be any available learning program that I could grab online to widen my knowledge?
- Should I challenge my previous job with a new one?
- How about working from home?
- I think I can do this better than anyone. Why not try it now?
Whatever is in your thoughts, it could become your behavior. The questions you have in mind might get you here:
This course is great for aspiring or current Freelancers, Virtual Assistants, Website Managers, Web Designers, and Business entrepreneurs who want to learn how to build and design their own website.
- Understanding Web Design and WordPress
- Exploring the CPanel and Installing WordPress
- Exploring the WordPress Admin Dashboard
- Web Designing using Page Builders
- Building a Landing Page and Basic Email Marketing
- Building an Online Shop with WooCommerce
- Building a Membership Site
- Basic SEO
- Basic HTML and CSS
- Marketing and Growing your Business
* 10 recorded lessons
* 2 live sessions
* With online certification after course completion
* Free apprenticeship and hiring opportunities
Reserve a slot now!