In this course, you will learn how to build a website for your own business or if you are a freelancer. Building your website is one way of proving to your clients that you can build a website for them. This is also another step in growing your business and making yourself visible online, which is applicable for business entrepreneurs as well, especially for small and start-up ones.
Having your own website can be a tedious task if you are unsure where to start. But good news: it’s easier than you think! Another good news: you don’t need a background in programming. When it comes to choosing a domain name and web hosting, you need to think of getting them as an investment for your freelancing business and not just an expense. These are the following providers we recommend for domain name.
For Web Hosting
- Recommended for Startup Businesses and Freelancers because of it’s cheaper fixed price and monthly payment option but with quality service and reliable support)
- $5.00 /Month
- 1 Year: $54 ($4.50/Mo, same renewal price)
- 3 Years: $144 ($4.00/Mo, same renewal price)
- $2.50 /Month every Black Friday sale (happens every November after Thanksgiving Holiday in US)
Recommended for Learn Web Design Medium to Large scale Businesses. They have cheap introductory price but will go up once for renewal. But overall, they have high quality service and customer support is very reliable.
- StartUp – $3.95/mo. (Introductory Price, Regular $11.95/mo.)
10 GB Web Space
- GrowBig – $5.95/mo. (Introductory Price, Regular $19.95/mo.)
20 GB Web Space
- GoGeek – $11.95/mo. (Introductory Price, Regular $34.95/mo.)
30 GB Web Space