Internet speed is an important factor in freelancing. The Philippines has a slow internet connection especially place in the province where wireless fidelity is the only connection available.
Virtual assistants in the Philippines who came from the province experienced additional challenges because some clients required a wired connection.
To avoid this hindrance and continue reaching success, here are some in-demand freelancing jobs that can be done even with a slow Internet connection or the Mobile Data.
- Content Writing. You can complete this job without an Internet connection. In addition, you can use any offline text editor in writing your articles, blogs, sales pages, ad copy, and product description.
- Data Conversion. Some data conversion is from PDF to word or PDF to excel or the other way around. Just download the file then do the conversion offline.
- Writing a Business Plan. There are many clients looking for someone to write a business plan for them. You can write the business plan offline given that you already have the necessary information needed to complete the task.
- Logo Designing. You can do the design using any stand alone graphic design software. In addition, you can bring out your creativity in this kind of job.
- Transcription. It is true that transcribing becomes easy when it is done using the online tools available. However, this job can also be done offline with just a little struggle.
As the old saying goes, “if there’s a will, there’s a way”. Remember that there’s always an alternative way if the easiest way is not available.
This course is great for aspiring or current Freelancers, Virtual Assistants, Website Managers, Web Designers, and Business entrepreneurs who want to learn how to build and design their own website.
- Understanding Web Design and WordPress
- Exploring the CPanel and Installing WordPress
- Exploring the WordPress Admin Dashboard
- Web Designing using Page Builders
- Building a Landing Page and Basic Email Marketing
- Building an Online Shop with WooCommerce
- Create a Membership Site
- Basic SEO
- Basic HTML and CSS
- Marketing and Growing your Business
- 10 recorded lessons
- 2 live sessions
- With online certification after course completion
- Free apprenticeship and hiring opportunities