Are you one of those who have finally decided to build an Online Business rendering services like Web Designing? Well, I think you need to enrich your knowledge about being a web designer first.
Work-From-Home is skyrocketing its way especially this pandemic period. Web Design business is a perfect business example to stay at home and earn while complying with the rules of social distancing and just staying at home to finally flatten the curve.
Web Designing doesn’t have to be complicated. While others would think about coding where you got to spend too much effort building from scratch and managing everything from zero starting point, there is a builder that we could use to impress clients such as WordPress.
High in demand and undeniably has the most lucrative income potential, web designing is a perfect home business idea that you can finally start as early as now. We decide our future by starting today. If you are looking for something which can keep you learning more about a home-based business, earning more without having to move along too much, and take a lot of effort just to get a little amount, try Web Design.
Now here are a few pieces of advice that I can share with you so you will become more enlightened of your hesitations from being a WEB DESIGNER.
Starting Up as a Web Designer
A Web designer is a combination of an artist who has this limitless imagination and ideas in thinking about what to build and what to make things run inside a website. Also, a part tech-geek, which is necessary so that you will have an in-depth understanding of technology and platforms like WordPress.
That’s why it is necessary for someone who wants to invest in Web Design Business to study and earn a certification from it. You need to enroll yourself in academies that offer related courses like what we have in the FVA Web Design Course. Where after accomplishing all your portfolios in building websites using WordPress, you are guaranteed an exemplary graduate.
Most of our graduates already have their respective clients, easy and achievable because we also have our groups and lifetime guidance from me. I can always be your friend especially while you are still starting up. I am there to help you.
Finishing the FVA Web Design course will get you to earn a certificate which is a reflection of your credibility and dependability. Thus, your clients won’t have to hesitate to you.
There is also an add-on that which you should note to have a good start:
- You should have an eye for design, including layouts, prototypes, and colors. And, you should have the ability to imagine the structure, imagine your layout, and create your colors especially in relation to the branding. You will be the one to create it to respectfully serve the very purpose of your site. And you will handle all enhancements as well, so it is very important that you lay them all out before starting to put your fingers on the keyboard.
Here are the ADVANTAGES and DISADVANTAGES in starting up Web Design Business:
While you need to know all of these things that I am going to mention below, you might want to consider reading our article on In-Depth Understanding about Working from Home, so you won’t be shocked about the Home-Based culture in case you are a newbie in this business.
Now let’s proceed with the following:
- You can work anywhere, where there is internet access.
- You just have to need Web Design Certification and related training courses which can increase your marketability. Also, you don’t need to be a Degree holder to become a competent web designer.
- Technology is hard to switch off. You can never shut this one down. So it means Web Designing is always around the business.
- Your creativity is never useless. You can finally apply your creations and your unlimited imagination.
- Web Designers are one of the highest-paid workers.
- As you go along with Web Designing, you are free to expand your business. Such as SEO, copywriting, and the rest of website-related services.
There is always a counterpart if there are advantages. If there are PROs, there is always CONS. To help you get away from too much CONS in starting up a web designing business, visit our article on Virtual Assistance for Newbies. This article can help you on how to put yourself into place and educate you more about the workarounds of online businesses particularly working from home as a web designer. Also includes how you can earn better from there.
Moving along with the CONS, here are the following which you should take note:
- You need to update and upgrade from time-to-time. Technology is fast evolving, so you could encounter a lot of adjustments on your site so you keep yourself on-track. Remember that technology runs as fast as micro-milli-second. So bear with that kind of pace.
- The competition is global. Expect this kind of rivalries given Web Designing is in-demand and higher pay job. That’s why it is very important to have your training first and enroll in a Web Design course and earn your certificate.
- You are dependent on an internet connection. This is your lifeline. Once the connection is dead, you are dead.
- You will stay in the sitting position most of the time. So you need to watch out for your health as well. Especially what you eat. Try to move a little bit from time to time, go to the toilet when needed, and give your eyes some rest. It is, by common sense, more important to earn a living by not getting sick. Sickness, though you can hide from your clients, will really affect your performance and credibility.
Since you are now quite ready to finally decide on your business in Web Designing, here are the things that you will be needing to effectively work-from-home.
Knowledge and experience by summary are what you need. So basically, that is what I have just discussed above. Additional things you should be following also are:
- Have access to a computer – a workstation free from distractions. If possible, a quiet one. This will help your brain stimulate and process more ideas and concentration.
- Access to reliable internet – high speed is very much suggested.
- Branding – this will include your colors, fonts, patterns, imagery, and the rest of the things which will enhance your identity.
- Training/coaching – FVA Web Design Course can help you all throughout this.
- Portfolio – In FVA Web Design Course, we build these portfolios which you can use also in applying for a job online as a Web Designer. Also can be used in building your business.
- Freelancing profiles in freelancing sites – Strong network, referrals, and creating profiles to freelancing sites like Upwork, OnlineJobsPh, etc.
- resume and offer – You can build your perfect resume in relation to Web Designing when you have training and certification. There you are educated on how to make a competitive resume and portfolios.
- Online presence – Become a Social Media active especially in platforms like LinkedIn and Instagram. There are a lot of clients in those areas.
- Interview and application techniques – Start talking to yourself in the mirror in full English. English is the only language clients around the world prefer, even a Filipino client. Search for the common questions and answer them on your own. Also, read modern techniques or watch some tips on youtube to improve yourself better with interviews.
There is a rise of freelancers in the Philippines under the pandemic. Follow these steps to start right and stay competitive!
Competitiveness starts by learning from scratch. It doesn’t mean that you don’t know about CSS, HTML, or any other programming languages used in building websites, you cannot anymore build your own, make business, and attract clients. There is always a way. WordPress is the best example that you can learn and master in order for you to finally have your own Web Design Business and get noticed globally.
So what are you waiting for?
This course is great for aspiring or current Freelancers, Virtual Assistants, Website Managers, Web Designers, and Business entrepreneurs who want to learn how to build and design their own website.
- Understanding Web Design and WordPress
- Exploring the CPanel and Installing WordPress
- Exploring the WordPress Admin Dashboard
- Web Designing using Page Builders
- Building a Landing Page and Basic Email Marketing
- Building an Online Shop with WooCommerce
- Create a Membership Site
- Basic SEO
- Basic HTML and CSS
- Marketing and Growing your Business
- 10 recorded lessons
- 2 live sessions
- With online certification after course completion
- Free apprenticeship and hiring opportunities