As a freelancer, we need to have a gadget, to organize our files, music, photos, portfolio, etc. Gadgets for freelancers will serve as our best friend, it will help us track our work, schedule, and deadlines. It will help us to relax our minds when we are stressed.
Right now, there are a lot of gadgets in the market you could choose from. If you can’t decide what to pick, you must choose what really helps you with your work and your need.
Now let me share with you these awesome gadgets that you need to have to be successful in the freelancing industry.
– This is the most common gadget a freelancer should have because of multiple useful features integrated into one. You can choose which type of laptop to get depending on what you’ll be needing.
– For me, it is an alternative to a laptop because you can bring it anywhere you go. Also, you can pull it up anytime when you have something to write or to send to your client.
– It will help you to relax when you are stressed or burned out. And it will keep us focused and into our zone when doing our projects and tasks.
– Nowadays, portable chargers can be of great help whenever your gadgets drain their batteries while on the go
External Hard Drive
– It is not enough to save our files in our computer or laptop. You’ll never know when danger will strike. It is a must to have a plan B for backup.
But of course, we all have our ways, it’s still up to you to decide what gadgets you need or doesn’t need. And if ever these gadgets fail, the mighty pen and paper will still save the day.
Do you have more tips about what other gadgets freelancers should get and would like to share them? Feel free to leave them in the comment section below.
This course is great for aspiring or current Freelancers, Virtual Assistants, Website Managers, Web Designers, and Business entrepreneurs who want to learn how to build and design their own website.
- Understanding Web Design and WordPress
- Exploring the CPanel and Installing WordPress
- Exploring the WordPress Admin Dashboard
- Web Designing using Page Builders
- Building a Landing Page and Basic Email Marketing
- Building an Online Shop with WooCommerce
- Create a Membership Site
- Basic SEO
- Basic HTML and CSS
- Marketing and Growing your Business
- 10 recorded lessons
- 2 live sessions
- With online certification after course completion
- Free apprenticeship and hiring opportunities
Reserve a slot now!