– Designers should strive to be honest, not only to potential clients, but also to themselves as well. Building a good reputation among the people is vital for any type of business, and Web Designers are no exemption. Once people start to trust you for your capabilities, word will begin to spread about your services.
– A Designer must not take on more work than he/she can handle as doing so would cause more problems in the long run. Not having time to do a job properly will not only hurt the project, but can also hurt your client and diminish your reputation.
– Delivering more than what a client expected is a perfect example of charity for Web Designers. By surpassing a client’s expectations, it makes them more likely to return for more services. Whether it’s finishing a project early or creating more conveniences for a client, a charitable work ethic wins people over.
– Budgeting your time and sticking to a schedule is a must have for any online business. Doing so will keep you from getting distracted by social media or any other site that could potentially be time eaters.
– When establishing your presence in the virtual stage, one must first try to appreciate the already rich and thriving community that has been established online. It’s important that you work with the community and not against it. It’s crucial that you don’t alienate anyone, instead, you must try to nurture a sense of comradery around your brand of online society
– Maintaining a kind attitude and being courteous would, more often than not, result into much more pleasant outcomes. Just as it’s in human nature, clients have a much easier time remembering unpleasant displays of manners and are more inclined to share this kind of experiences with their colleagues.
– While Web Designers are literally meant to go and advertise their skills to attract clients, one must refrain from going too far. Too much self-promotion could devolve into exaggeration, which can potentially result to disappointed clients.
These qualities can help you and other aspiring web designers to build a healthy reputation in the web. Which, in turn, will result into a stable and productive business with your early and future clients.
This course is great for aspiring or current Freelancers, Virtual Assistants, Website Managers, Web Designers, and Business entrepreneurs who want to learn how to build and design their own website.
- Understanding Web Design and WordPress
- Exploring the cPanel and Installing WordPress
- Exploring the WordPress Admin Dashboard
- Web Designing using Page Builders
- Building a Landing Page and Basic Email Marketing
- Create an Online Shop with WooCommerce
- Building a Membership Site
- Basic SEO
- Basic HTML and CSS
- Marketing and Growing your Business
Our course comes with:
* 10 recorded coaching sessions
* 2 live coaching sessions
* Learning teams
* Personalized feedbacking
* Lifetime assistance
* With online certification after course completion
* Free OJT/apprenticeship
* Hiring referrals to FVA agency partners
* In-house hiring opportunity via our global brand, Surge